Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Is Just a Test


Seriously. I want to make sure l know how to publish a post via email so I can send instructions along with my idea to a friend.

Not that she asked, but it showcases one of my many random talents.  I learn software super quickly and I am naturally curious so I look at any and all options available in the software.  What's more, to the surprise of anyone who knows me, including myself, I remember all those options. My memory is spotty at best. Which is why it is totally bizarre that when someone asks how to do something the correct feature jumps immediately to my mind.  I don't usually recall how to do it, but since I know the answer exists I can figure out the how in a matter of minutes. Where does my brain stores this information? How do I access that option manually?

If I ever figure that out the world better watch out because that is the one thing that holds me back from fulfilling all the potential my teachers warned my parents about.

1 comment:

  1. Makes you wonder what people would be able to accomplish and do without the crippling effects of A.D.D.? Well remember I once believed you were going around the U.S. updating and programing all of Supra's computers. See I believe in your abilities, oh wait, that was when I was smokin so much crack wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete