Thursday, April 29, 2010

Men love to play with kitchen utensils

Another pay per blog. This one I have "guest" blogger write the ad and then I copy and paste. I'll probably update this later with a real blog. Or delete it and start over. You never know. I have received one offer to write a post about a website that doesn't actually work. I'm not so confident about the reputability. However, knowing the type of readers I have, we might have fun reading the *ahem* marketing ideas of others!

Edit: This is not for an ad. It is a test post to prove I own this blog so that I can get set up to receive ads. Also, I keep forgetting to say that in case you haven't noticed, I removed Google ads from my pages. They were ugly. They lied when they said I would get paid for traffic as well as clicks. I felt no need to let them advertise for free on my blog if they weren't going to pay me. In short, I felt used and icky.

3 comments:

  1. So, what are you going to use, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payperpost.com is the one that sent me a request to review a nonexistent sight. Sponzai.com is where they write the post and pay you to print it on your blog. So far, I am not impressed. But, I promise to write about anything I find out!

    ReplyDelete